The following terms and conditions comprise the legal Agreement (the “Agreement”), between you (either an entity or individual) and C D M International (Pvt) Ltd (the proprietor of Clifton Tea) (“hereinafter referred to as "Clifton Tea”) in relation to the use of this website and the online purchasing of the Products described and made available on the website.
By clicking the “I Accept” button at the bottom of this Agreement you confirm that you have read and understood the terms and conditions set out herein and that you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and by all laws and regulations applicable to the online purchasing of the Products.
- "Affiliated Service Providers" means third parties assisting Clifton Tea in the sale of Products to you including but not limited to shipping service providers and credit/debit card service providers/payment processors
- “Business Days” means a day other than Saturday, Sunday and/or a bank or public holiday in Sri Lanka as declared under and in terms of the Holidays Act No. 29 of 1971 as amended.
- “Customer Account” means a Clifton Tea user account created by you through the website
- “Products” mean the Clifton Tea Packages and Gift Boxes displayed on the website
- Online Purchase of Products
- Making Orders: You may place an order to purchase the Products through your Customer Account
- Payment: You shall pay for your online purchase using the third-party credit/debit card service provided in the website
- Cancellation and Return Policy
- Clifton Tea reserves the right to cancel your order for any reason, including but not limited to the unavailability of the Products (Clifton Tea specifically reserves the right to revise or cease to make available any of its Products at any time). In the event your order is cancelled by Clifton Tea you shall receive an email notification and CliftonTea shall refund the full amount paid by you to the credit card that was used for the transaction.
- You may cancel your order through the Customer Account within twenty-four (24) hours of having placed your order. The payments made for the cancelled order shall be refunded and will take 3 to 5 business days to be credited back to you.If a negative balance payout fails, then the payout will try again in 3 business days.
- Clifton Tea has a strict no return policy on Products shipped unless for reasons specified in paragraph 2(iv) below. However, if our Products do not meet your expectations, we want to know. As such, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a description of the issue.
- In the event Clifton Tea ships Products contrary to the confirmed order, Clifton Tea shall accept a return of the Products in good and unused condition together with the invoice within thirty (30) days of the date of the shipment . Clifton Tea shall bear all costs and risk relating to the return of such Products.
- All discounted items are considered finally sold and there shall be no refund or return of any order for such discounted items accepted by Clifton Tea .
- The Products shall be shipped to you within mentioned Business Days at check out, of the order being placed by you (unless otherwise cancelled in terms of the cancellation policy in paragraph 2 above).
- The estimated time of the arrival of your product should be considered as an estimate only
- Clifton Tea uses a third-party shipping service provider to ship the Products. The risk of loss shall pass to you upon our delivery to the shipping service provider. Clifton Tea will not for any reason be liable for any loss, damages or expenses thereafter.
- The Product price displayed on the website does not include shipping charges and depending on the destination same shall be specified at the time of placing your order.
- All intellectual property relating to the Products and materials displayed or otherwise accessible through this website are owned by Clifton Tea and are protected under the applicable Intellectual property laws.
- You shall not print, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute or make any other similar use of the contents of this website, including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, audio and visual content, and code. Notwithstanding the above, you may access this website and make a single copy of the material for your personal,3. 4. 5. non-commercial use. Any copies of the pages of the website which you save to disk or to any other storage system or medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting you a right over the contents of this website.
- Unless with the prior permission of Clifton Tea no part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor shall any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- Any comments or materials sent to Clifton Tea through the website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions (collectively "Feedback"), shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Clifton Tea has no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. Further, Clifton Tea shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including for developing, manufacturing and marketing Products and services incorporating such Feedback.
- This clause shall survive the termination of this Agreement
- Accuracy and Completeness of Info: The information on this website is updated from time to time. However, Clifton Tea hereby excludes any warranties (whether expressed or implied), as to the quality, accuracy, efficacy, completeness, performance of this website or any of its contents, including but not limited to any price quotes or non-fraudulent representations.
- Limitation of Liability: Clifton Tea shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities or projects, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the website, or any of its contents and materials, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the website or any such contents. In any event the liability of Clifton Tea for all damages and losses (including negligence) shall not in any circumstances exceed the amount paid by you for the Products.
- Bugs and Viruses: This website is provided “as is”, and may contain errors, inaccuracies, viruses or bugs. As such, Clifton Tea makes no warranty that the contents of the website are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof. Should you choose to download any content from this webpage (subject to Paragraph 2 of the Intellectual Property clauses above), you do so at your own risk
- Clifton Tea reserves the right to change all the contents of the website at any time without notice to you.
- Links: This website may contain links to other webpages or websites that are operated by third parties, and are not under the control of Clifton Tea. Clifton Tea is not responsible for, and expressly excludes all liability with relation to these linked webpages or websites which you access at your own risk, and Clifton Tea makes no representations, warranties or conditions concerning the linked webpages or websites or their content.
- Representations, Warranties and Undertakings
- You warrant that any information you may post, transmit or submit to this website does not: (i) infringe on a third party’s rights, specifically but not limited to any intellectual property rights, or any other confidential or proprietary right; and (ii) constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability.
- You warrant that you will not knowingly post, transmit or submit any information that will cause damage to either the website or to any other user
- You undertake to keep secure and confidential all usernames and/or passwords relating to the Customer Account
- (where applicable) you represent and warrant that you have full power and authority, corporate or otherwise, to enter into and perform your obligations under this Agreement and constitutes legal, valid and binding obligations
- Entry into and performance of this Agreement does not violate any provisions of any law, statute, rule, regulation, judgement, writ, injunction, decree or order applicable to such Party
- Clifton Tea represents and warrants that all permission required by law to operate the website and to sell the Products has been obtained.
- Your rights with regard to accessing this website may be terminated or restricted at any time at the sole discretion of Clifton Tea. Clifton Tea is not required to give you advance notice or explanation for the termination. This termination shall be in addition to any other rights that Clifton Tea may choose to enforce.
- Without limitation to the above, Clifton Tea has the sole discretion to terminate the Agreement and thereby your Customer Account with immediate effect if:
- You breach any terms of this Agreement
- You fraudulently used/misused the credit/debit card when making payments for the Products
- it is legally required to terminate your Customer Account by a government authority due to any contravention to applicable laws and/or regulations
- Relationship: This Agreement does not create any association, partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship between you and Clifton Tea
- Force Majeure: If either Party hereto is unable to perform the whole or any part of its obligations and responsibilities under this Agreement for any reason beyond its control including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs, acts of god, war, riot, malicious acts of damage, fire, acts of any government authority or failure of the public electricity supply, then the performance of the obligations of that Party as affected by such cause shall beexcused during the continuance of the inability so caused, but such inability shall so far as possible be remedied as soon as reasonably possible.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless (including reasonable legal fees) Clifton Tea, its officers, directors, employees or agents from any action arising from your misuse of this website or the breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- Contact: Please fill out our customer service form or you can also reach our Customer Service Team at email@example.com from 9AM-5PM IST. It may take longer than usual to respond during especially busy periods.
- Assignment: You shall not assign or deal with the whole or any part of your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Clifton Tea
- Modification/Variation: As the terms of this Agreement may be modified at Clifton Tea’s sole discretion, without any obligation to notify you, we advise that from time to time you check this website to review the changes. Your continued use of this website shall constitute your consent to any changes
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement along with the Privacy and Data Security Policy embodies all the terms and conditions agreed upon between Clifton Tea and you and there are no other written or verbal agreements or representations relating to same. Should any provision of the Agreement be deemed invalid or unenforceable, those provisions shall be severed from the Agreement, but shall not affect the validity of the other provisions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement, the website, any use of it and any dispute relating thereto to or to the Products purchased shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Sri Lanka.
- Dispute Resolution: Disputes shall be settled amicably between Parties by negotiation. If the Parties are unable to settle the dispute amicably within thirty (30) days from the date of notice of the dispute, the Parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sri Lanka .